Proudly made in the UK, Precision’s durable all stainless steel Gastronorm mobile banquet carts have been designed to provide energy efficient and reliable mobile refrigerated and heated storage solutions for commercial kitchens all around the world.
The refrigerator model is designed to operate between -2ºC and +4ºC offering incredible flexibility and the ability to store 24 x GN1/1 65mm deep pans of refrigerated product. It’s bottom mounted 43ºC high ambient refrigeration system - managed by Precision’s iCool energy saving controller - provides accurate temperature control and peace of mind. Audio visual temperature alarms come as standard, along with HACCP capability.
The heated model operates between 78ºC and 82ºC to provide storage of 30 x GN1/1 65mm deep pans of pre-cooked food product. A humidity tray is also fitted as standard to increase the humidity within the cabinet when required.
Both models are supplied with pan/tray slides only and have 60mm of polyurethane insulation helping to maintain internal temperatures for extended periods even after being switched off.
Precision’s mobile banquet carts are mounted on heavy duty swivel and brake castors with flush pull handles for easy mobility and stability. All round bumper bars ensure protection and a helicoil power cable makes sure the power cord is out of the way during transportation.
- Stainless steel interior & exterior
- High ambient 43ºC refrigeration system
- Ultra low energy consumption
- Zero ODP injected polyurethane insulation
- Electronic controller with large LCD screen
- Electric defrost
- Coated evaporator and vaporiser coil
- Integrated flush door handle
- Gastronorm shelving system with anti-tilt slides
- Lockable self closing doors
- Heavy duty brake & swivel castors
- Protective bumper bars